- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute. Brew Time: Less than a minute
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
|Keurig||K50||K Cup Brewer|
All the details:
|Colors:||Black, Patriot Blue, Rhubarb, White|
|Dimensions:||Width 10.1 in -x- Height 13.3 in -x- Depth 13 in|
|Reservoir Capacity:||48 oz|
|Brew Sizes:||6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz|
|Allows tall travel mugs?||Yes|
|Maximum Mug Height:|
|K Cup Carafe Compatible?||No|
|Water Filter Kit Available?||No|
|Strong Brew Setting?|
|Iced Brew Setting?|
One Cup Report - Review Score
“In less than 5 minutes, you can prepare and completely make a fresh cup of coffee”
“Very sleek design, looks great on my counter”
Keep in mind that top complaints may only be a small percentage of all units sold - please refer to the overall review ratings.
“This is the third brewer I have had. I like it when it works, but all 3 have failed. ”
“Got a 55 to replace it. It lasted a little less than a year and just quit. Would not do anything. Had several K cups so decided to try one more. Got another 55 and it is on it’s last leg. Has started make a lot of noise and the water flow is down to a trickle at times. ”
“Now it makes a very loud noise and it doesn’t even drip the water.”