The Keurig K145 is also described as the OfficePRO model.
This model is designed for light commercial or office use. It has a heavier power cord and heavier duty pump than the home version of this unit.
It is also one of the few models with a rotary switch for brew size selection.
|Keurig||K145||K Cup Brewer|
First cup. Fourth cup – with Keurig®, it’s always a fresh cup. The OfficePRO® Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Now everyone in your office can brew what they love. This brewer has an Auto Off feature so when set it turns off after two hours of non-use. With the choice of three cup sizes, the OfficePRO® brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs.
Choose from more than 500 varieties of coffee, tea, specialty beverages, and even iced beverages — from over 75 brands you know and love. Just look for the Keurig logo on your favorite varieties of K-Cup® pods.
Note: The My K-Cup® is not compatible with the OfficePRO® Brewing System. In addition, this brewer cannot be plumbed to a water line.
• Always ready and brews in under a minute
• Brews 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. sizes • Auto Off feature
• Easily drains for transport and storage
• Removable 48 oz. Water Reservoir
All the details:
|Dimensions:||Width 9.5 in -x- Height 13.25 in -x- Depth 12.25 in|
|Reservoir Capacity:||48 oz|
|Brew Sizes:||6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz|
|Allows tall travel mugs?||Yes|
|Maximum Mug Height:||7.2 in|
|K Cup Carafe Compatible?||No|
|Water Filter Kit Available?||No|
|Strong Brew Setting?||No|
|Iced Brew Setting?||No|
One Cup Report - Review Score
“The K145 has a ‘drain’ button which purges all of the water out of the brewer including the inner tank.
– The K145 has a ‘brew/drain’ switch at the rear of the brewer.
– The K145 pours a slightly larger amount of coffee per cup (3/4 of an ounce more for each size setting than the K45)
– The K145’s size selector is a rotary knob.
– The K145 has chrome/silvery trim on the top and on the drip grate.
– The K145 has a very heavy-duty power cord. Not really a necessity at home but still a slight advantage.
– The K145 is 2 lbs heavier but consumes slightly less power than the K45.
– The K145 has the heavy-duty pump system that the home models used to have before they introduced ‘Quiet Brew Technology’. Since many of the negative reviews complain that the pump fails on the home model that seems to be a major advantage of the office model.”
“Out of the box, the Keurig K145 OfficePRO is built like a tank and is quite heavy. It is described as a ‘Commercial Grade’ brewing system. The difference between it and the ‘Home’ version brewing systems are: The Office units has heavy duty power cords, and heavy duty pumps. “
Keep in mind that top complaints may only be a small percentage of all units sold - please refer to the overall review ratings.
“This unit is crazy-loud. Bought the commercial version to avoid the noise complaints that I’d read about the cheap ‘consumer’ Keurig versions.”
“first it’s the LOUDEST coffee maker I’ve ever heard but then it stopped working after a week.”
“Worked great for 4 months then died! Bought this model because it was supposed to last longer than the non-commercial models and it only lasted 4 months of LIGHT use”