This is a higher priced model from Keurig. It offers many options for brewing temperature and cup sizes.
This unit incorporates a push button design as opposed to the touch screen of former models which gave problems.
|Keurig||K Elite||K Cup Brewer|
• BREWS MULTIPLE CUP SIZES: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz Enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
• STRONG BREW: Increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor.
• ICED SETTING: Brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious iced coffee.
• COFFEE IN NO TIME: Brews K-Cup® pods in under a minute.
• LARGE 75oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
• HOT WATER ON DEMAND: Perfect for instant soups or oatmeal.
• SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert a pod, select your desired cup size, and brew your perfect cup in under a minute.
• REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.2” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
• BREWER MAINTENANCE REMINDER: Alerts you when it is time to descale your coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible.
• QUIET BREW TECHNOLOGY™: Minimizes noise when the coffee maker is in use.
• Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages.
• Compatible with the My K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter, allowing you to brew with your own ground coffee.
• Auto On: Set the exact time your coffee maker turns on in the morning.
• Auto Off: Set the time your coffee maker shuts off after your last brew for energy savings.
• Temperature: Adjust the brew temperature between 187° and 192°.
• High Altitude Setting: Ensures your coffee maker works properly at altitudes >5,000 feet.
All the details:
|Colors:||Brushed Silver, Brushed Slate, Brushed Gold|
|Dimensions:||Width 12.7 in -x- Height 13.1 in -x- Depth 16.5 in|
|Reservoir Capacity:||75 oz|
|Brew Sizes:||4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz, 12 oz|
|Allows tall travel mugs?||Yes|
|Maximum Mug Height:||7.2 in|
|K Cup Carafe Compatible?||No|
|Water Filter Kit Available?||Yes|
|Strong Brew Setting?|
|Iced Brew Setting?|
One Cup Report - Review Score
“The water compartment is also bigger and lighted! The lighting feature in the Keurig K-Elite Single Serve Coffee Maker water compartment made it easier to see the water level. No more second guessing or turning on a flashlight to see how much water you have.”
“Prior to purchasing this model I owned a Platinum Plus (in mocha) offered as a TSV at the time the 2.0 version was hitting the market. I loved it. The folks at Keurig said that the K-Elite is its replacement. I find this unit is an improvement in several ways. One is that cup size can be selected with the press of a button, as opposed to using the programming function. The k-cup holder doesn’t have the nooks and crannies of the older models and it is much easier to wipe clean of grounds. The strong coffee option is a huge bonus.”
“Really liking this Keurig Elite. Easy to set up and use. Makes great coffee, tea, cocoa. Strong brew option for those mornings when I need an extra boost. 75 ounce carafe is plenty big enough.”
Keep in mind that top complaints may only be a small percentage of all units sold - please refer to the overall review ratings.
“The K elite that we bought had 192° listed in the menu. We never got a cup hotter than 170°. At times the cup of coffee would only be 155°”
“It’s not a week after receiving the K-Elite it begins to spew water out when the unit is turned on.”
“LEAKS WATER-2 Keurigs of the model SAME PROBLEM! ”
“I used my Keurig Elite for a month and all of a sudden it turned on by itself and I woke up to an island full of water. “